CHF #37S Mouthwash 2oz
Rinse away all the nasty bits that brushing may have missed. May help treat gum disease and inflammation.
Oral health is an essential part of your overall health. Poor oral hygiene can lead to dental cavities and gum disease and has been linked to heart disease, cancer and diabetes. The earlier you learn proper oral hygiene habits, the easier it’ll be to avoid costly dental procedures and long-term health issues.
Our new formula CHF #37 Mouthwash was created to help you maintain a healthy mouth and smile. Use it with our toothpaste (CHF #38 Natural Toothpaste) and toothbrush (#61 Magnetic Toothbrush) for greater benefits.
It was created with:
- Xylitol: a natural sweetener, that starves the plaque-producing bacteria in your mouth.
- Glycerin: adds body and consistency and leaves a pleasant feel in the mouth and contributes a flavor extending effect.
- Aloe Vera Juice: has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it’s also rich in antioxidants.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: kills harmful bacteria and breaks up plaque.
- Colloidal Silver: a natural antibacterial agent, inhibits the formation of biofilm that leads to oral plaque formation.
- Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCI: significantly reduces plaque, gingivitis and bleeding.
- Essential Oils Peppermint, Spearmint, Cinnamon, Myrrh, and Clove: natural flavorings that are powerful for fighting oral pathogens and killing common bacteria that can lead to cavities and gum disease.
- Glyceryl Oleate: helps keep all ingredients evenly mixed.
COUNTRY HEALTH FORMULA
DESCRIPTION: Rinse away all the nasty bits that brushing may have missed. Leave your mouth invigorated and clean.
INDICATIONS: May help treat gum disease and inflammation. Naturally eliminate nasty bacteria for a deliciously clean mouth while strengthening teeth enamel.
INGREDIENTS: Water (deionized), Xylitol, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Hydrogen peroxide, Colloidal silver, Glyceryl oleate, Ethyl lauroyl arginate HCI, Natural Flavor (Peppermint, Spearmint, Cinnamon, Myrrh, Clove Essential Oils).
SUGGESTED USE: To help support tooth and gum health, swish and gargle for 30 seconds after brushing with #37 Natural Toothpast.
SUPPLIED: 2 oz. bottle or 16 oz. bottle
There are no reviews yet.