DR. K’s Herbal Tea
The Story of Rene Caisse & Essiac Tea
In the mid 1920’s, Rene Caisse was head nurse at the Sisters of Providence Hospital in a northern Ontario town. While on duty, she was bathing an elderly lady and noticed that one of her breasts had a lot of scar tissue on it. Upon questioning the lady, she learned that the women had advanced breast cancer 30 years earlier. The woman explained that she had met a old Indian medicine man who told her he could cure her cancer. She said that she had no money at that time, and didn’t want to have an operation anyway, so she went to see the Indian. He showed her certain herbs growing in the area and told her to pick them and make a tea and drink it everyday. She had no reoccurrence of cancer to that day, 30 years later. Rene was very interested in what the women had told her and she wrote down the names of the herbs. A year later, her aunt had been diagnosed with stomach cancer with a liver involvement. She asked her Doctor, R.O. Fisher of Toronto, for permission to try the herbs on her under his observation. Her aunt lived 21 years after being given up on by the medical profession. Rene Caisse, never claimed that Essiac cured cancer, but her goal was to control it and alleviate the pain. From 1934 to 1942 she successfully treated thousands of terminally ill cancer patients in her clinic, many under the observation of a physician. Her own mother got cancer of the liver, and was immediately started on Essiac. She lived another 18 years. (http://www.healthfreedom.info/Cancer%20Essiac.htm).
Our formula CHF#55 Dr. K’s Herbal Tea combines some of the same herbs from the tea Rene made and a few other herbs added to the mix.
WHAT DR. K’s HERBAL TEA MAY HELP WITH:
- Regulate cholesterol levels by transforming sugar into energy
- Make bones and joints, ligaments, lungs strong and less vulnerable
- Expel mucus clearing the lungs
- Help eliminate heavy metal and toxins (like aluminum and mercury) in the tissues
- May help Purify the blood
- Increase red blood cell production
- Protect the body against radiation damage
- Help destroy parasites in the digestive tract.
- Prevent the buildup of fatty deposits in heart kidney and liver.
- Assist the liver in producing lecithin, which forms the myelin sheath that encapsulates the nerve fibers