Vitamin B3 Niacin 500mg
- Helps maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy metabolism of glucose, fat & alcohol
- Promotes cellular energy production
Niacin is a water-soluble nutrient crucial to energy transfer reactions, particularly the ones that help support healthy glucose (sugar), fat and alcohol metabolism.1,2 Niacin also helps metabolize the foods you eat and, like many B vitamins, promotes healthy cellular energy production.
Health benefits of B3 niacin
Cholesterol—Niacin has beneficial effects on blood lipids, helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.3,4
Cellular energy—Vitamin B coenzymes (such as niacin) are crucial to the metabolic pathways that generate cellular energy.2
Metabolism—Vitamin B3 is required for the body to utilize dietary fats and carbohydrates and to help metabolize alcohol.1,2
Each capsule of our Vitamin B3 Niacin delivers 500 mg of this vital nutrient. Support healthy cellular energy, maintain cholesterol levels already within normal range, and promote healthy fat, carbohydrate and alcohol metabolism with Vitamin B3 Niacin.
|Dosage and Use
|Temporary flushing, itching, rash, gastric disturbances, lightheadedness, or unexpected drop in blood pressure may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.