CHF# 53U Under Counter 10 Stage System
Under the Counter System
10 Stage water purification system.
Filters: Chlorine, chloroform, TTHM’s, Trihalomethanes, Inorganic Arsenic, Lead, PCB’s, Floating Solids, Pesticides, Herbicides, Mercury and many other organic and inorganic contaminants.
Whether you are washing produce, or looking for a sustainable alternative to constantly buying single-use plastic bottles, New Wave Enviro’s 10 Stage Plus Countertop Filter System will give you confidence that your water is clean of lead, chlorine, and other common contaminants. This system filters up to 800 gallons of water and costs only two cents per glass. The 10 Stage Plus Countertop Filter System by New Wave Enviro is not only the economical choice, but the sustainable choice.
The 10 stages are as follows:
- Stage 1 Traps sediment
- Stage 2 Exceptional de-chlorination and heavy metal removal
- Stage 3 Fine Sediment trap
- Stage 4—30 Cubic inches of Activated Carbon removes pesticides, radon, mercury, herbicides, chlorine, trihalomethanes
- Stage 5 Fine Sediment Trap
- Stage 6—7 Cubic inches of ION exchange resin– Removes LEAD well below EPA levels
- Stage 7 Sediment Trap
- Stage 8 2nd Layer of GAC to provide extra protection against cancer causing organic pollutants
- Stage 9 Calcite Layer to raise water PH thereby lowering acidity
- Stage 10 A one micron absolute depth filter designed to screen out particles and organisms larger than 1 micron in size. Water has sparkling clarity.