Country Health Clinic"Making the world healthier one person at a time"
At the Country Health Clinic our goal is to help each patient gain health and well-being. We use the most natural and least invasive therapies available. Remember your health is your responsibility, and we’re here to help.
How do I get there?
Do we all have smart phones? Google it! We are only kidding, but seriously, Pocatello, Idaho is located in Southeast Idaho. I-15 runs North and South along Pocatello as well as I-86 running East and West. If you choose to fly, there is an airport in Pocatello or you may fly into Salt Lake City, Utah (2 ½ hours) or Idaho Falls, Idaho (45 minutes) or Boise, Idaho (3 hours). There is a bus service (Salt Lake Express) that can be used from those locations to get you to Pocatello. Their contact information is 208-656-8824 or saltlakeexpress.com
Who we are
Pocatello can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter, plan your wardrobe accordingly. In between summer and winter, the weather is also in between in Idaho so a jacket is always good to include. Also we are casual at the clinic, so wear what makes you feel comfortable. Walking shoes are in order just in case you may need to explore. We also request that you bring any medical records you may have done recently.
The services at the Country Health Clinic include:
- Appraisal procedures (essentially non-invasive) which includes a health questionnaire that will be discussed with one of the certified therapeutic nutrition personnel about your concerns and will be used to recommend treatment procedures.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- Reflexology and massage for stimulation of meridian points and general relaxation.
- Bio Cleanse Foot Bath
- Herbal and/or Homeopathic therapies
- Vitamin and Mineral replacement
- Mechano Therapy
- PEMF, Pulse Electro-Magnetic Field device.
- And MORE!
Note: These therapies have, except for the so-called “Healing Crisis” of detoxification, few if any “Side-Effects”
Where Will I Stay?
There are many Airbnb to rent in the area. You may reserve one online at www.airbnb.com
You may also choose to stay at one of the many hotels located in Pocatello.
Questions? Please contact us!
Open Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5pm (MST) & Friday 8:00am-Noon (MST)
Country Health Clinic
1465 Bannock Hwy
Pocatello, ID 83204